Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dallas Morning News Letter to the Editor

I want others to be insured
Thank you justices Roberts, Ginsburg, Kagan, Sotomayor and Breyer.

I'm glad that I won't be paying either higher taxes or doing with fewer county services. As a citizen of Dallas County, it is in my best interest that people in my county have health insurance. Otherwise, I am footing the bill when they arrive on Parkland's doorstep. Usually people without insurance don't show up until their illness is more advanced and therefore more expensive to treat.

I also want to thank you for helping control the cost of my health insurance. After all, medical costs have increased to make up for those who don't pay their medical bills. And now that the individual mandate has been determined to be constitutional, we should have many more people able to pay their medical bills.

Janice Schwarz, Far North Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment