Friday, July 13, 2012

SDEC Meeting tomorrow July 14.

I am off to my first SDEC meeting as a Committeewoman tomorrow morning in Austin.  I will be live tweeting from the meeting.  Follow me at @tamsterbath for updates.  I will be updating my blog with details from the meeting and the follow up e-mail. 

State Democratic Executive Committee Meeting

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Location:


International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers

4818 E Ben White Blvd, 3rd Floor

 Austin, TX 78741



9:00am Orientation for new SDEC Members

Agenda:

I. Introduction

II. SDEC procedures and operations

III. Press

IV. Working with your county parties and campaigns

V. Compliance

12:00pm Finance Committee Meeting

1:00pm Nominations Committee Meeting

2:00pm SDEC General Session

Agenda:

I. Opening

II. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance

III. Roll Call

IV. Call to Order

V. Reading & Approval of Minutes

VI. Recognize Special Guests

VII. Treasurer’s Report

VIII. Chair’s Report

IX. Finance Committee Report

X. Nominations Committee Report

XI. New Business

XII. Announcements

XIII. Adjournment

No comments:

Post a Comment